Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heritage Mini Album

I created this 6" x 6" mini album a little while ago. I haven't yet managed to add my old family photos to it, but that job is on my to do list.

The paper that I have used is incredibly old. It's Basic Grey Motifica and I think it was released in 2008, so it's highly unlikely that you will be able to buy it instore today. I didn't even manage to get the full  range when I bought it in late 2008. However, Basic Grey have released the collection as a digital download along with a lot of other elements that weren't released originally. If you're into printing your own paper or into digital scrapbooking the collection can be found at http://www.basicgrey.com/digital/shop/collections/show/current/motifica.








Thanks for looking.

Leanne :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment