Sunday, August 21, 2011

Curtain Call Mini Album

When I first saw the Graphic 45 Curtain Call collection I thought the images were great, but wasn't sure about the monochromatic colour scheme. However, when one of the ladies on a mini album class that I was teaching selected this collection for her mini I was totally smitten with the papers and had to have them. I knew just what I wanted to do with them, and who the album would be for. Friends of ours, Mike and Alison, love going to fancy dress parties and always choose very dramatic costumes, so I thought this album would be perfect for them.







Supplies:
  • Graphic 45 Curtain Call collection
  • Kaisercraft Black Rhinestones
  • Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon and Memo Pins
  • Spellbinders Rose Creations
  • Bronze findings
  • Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment